Sunday, June 28, 2009

NW Book Festival--long day with lots of new people and almost flawless weather. Valley Romance was represented by Paty Jager, Genene Valleau, Chris Kraemer, Teri Reed, Minnette Meador, and myself. (I hope I didn't leave anyone out) Rosemary Indra (a past member/longtime secretary of Valley Romance) was also there with her debut book A Wife for Jay Prescott. We missed you Eli. but we are all praying for a speedy recovery. Thank you so much Veronica for hosting this event and I'm hoping there will be a repeat. Oops, I forgot the adorable little girl, Tink, who gave the entire experience a brand new spin. Check out Tink in her cowboy hat. OMG, I think Tink's a girl. I even asked. So, hopefully, once again I hope I don't offend any of her/his doggy friends.

My appologies to Minnette. I left her out the first time around. And as with Chris K. I somehow cut her in half. Sigh...a photographer, I am not.

3 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Thanks for posting photos, Chris! You also got half of Minnette in the photo of Rosemary. :)

Paty Jager said...

LOL- too funny. It was a fun day! Yes, Tink is a girl.

Minnette Meador said...

I think a half is about as much as anyone can stand...~LOL~ - Thanks for the photos. I'm waiting for the ones from Dan so I can post them on both Valley and RCRW groups. I'll let you know as soon as I get them! :)