Saturday, June 20, 2009

Woohoo, I received my rights back from Kennsington for my first two books, Dakota's Bride and My Angel. In honor of this I am giving away a copy of The Talisman which is the fourth book in the series beginning with Dakota's Bride. (Actually,there is one before Dakota's Bride but it isn't published yet. All you have to do to win is comment on my blog. Please include your email address in your comment. I will draw one lucky winner. The contest will run until the end of the month.

3 comments:

Janet Brown Deatherage said...

Way to go Chris. This is from one
of your Medford Swim Team friends.
I think your blog is great. This
is my first time to check it out.
Good job!! :-)

Christine Young said...

It was great to hear from you. Are you in contact with any other swim team friends? I have never been very good at keeping track of people.

Christine Young said...

Janet, you are the lucky winner.