Monday, February 01, 2010

The covers--

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me by advice and opinions. I believe we, Genene and I, have decided which cover we want. Of course there will always be a few tweaks to the covers. The heart cover popped. But it seemed, as Jenee and a few others said, a bit of a cliche. But the book is historical romance. As Alice said, maybe all we needed on the other cover was to bring the hero and heroine more into focus. With that done, I believe we have a cover. I can hardly wait to have Dakota's Bride re-published. It will be fun to have the book out again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at this emo boy style at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲