Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010 has found the Young family truly blessed with two editions to our family. We have a son-in-law and a wonderful baby girl born in June. Now with two granddaughters my husband and I have found wonder and delight in watching the children grow. Their smiles light up my heart and their wonderful spirits give new meaning to my life. Their pictures near my computer never cease to make me smile even when the day is not going as planned. I’m looking forward to a new beginning as I retire in five and a half months. I will, I hope, once again have time to write. However, my fellow angels on the Rogue’s angels blog are looking forward to the release of St.Patty’s Day Tales. A wonderful work of elves and faeries and gnomes and time machines and the list goes on.

Hope everyone out there has a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.

No comments: