1. Visit Crater Lake (I actually swam in Crater Lake)
2. Watch a sunset over the Pacific Ocean
3. Ride the chairlift to the top of one our ski areas i.e. Mt. Bachelor and Mt. Hood come to mind.
4. Visit Multnomah Falls
5. Attend a Civil War game
6. Visit Jacksonville
7. Visit Oregon's Vortex in Gold Hill
8. Go white water rafting on the Rogue River or any other magnificent river in Oregon
9. Tour Oregon Gardens
10. Tour Bush House in Salem
11. Attend a Trail Blazer game
12. Powell's main bookstore downtown.
13. Enchanted Forest
14 Reed Opera House in Salem
15. Silver Falls and a must do if you like to walk is to hike the 7 something miles around them.
Please leave a comment. I've done all ten of these. I need some places to go.