Sunday, July 14, 2013

“Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own


Bobble Head Babes
The Continuing Saga...


This week brought a new Young into the family. Caiden Thomas was born on July 10, 2013. He's a beautiful little boy, adorable, with the best parents ever. Thursday we drove to Eugene to meet our handsome little grandson. So now my husband and I are blessed with three grandchildren. Caiden is the first boy.

Been running four to five miles a day, except Thursday which I spent in the car. I always thought rest energized but I'm wrong. Thursday was also the day my walking pal and I were planning on getting our Great Harvest ice cream sandwich. Plan B... next Thursday.

Monday was a good day for writing as was Wednesday and yes, even Thursday. Highland Sunrise is progressing damn well. (I'm using Mark Twain's quote here; put damn everywhere you have written very) I think it works quite nicely. I'm hoping to finish the rough draft in two and a half weeks.

Friday spent money on my courtyard. Bought a fountain and bricks. Planning on ground cover but can't find the one I want.

Love the quote above, very appropriate on a writer's blog.

Highland Miracle is now on Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, and All romance. If you life fantasy, and matchmaking fairies, you'll love this book.

How was your week?

What are your working on?

What are you reading?

No comments: