Sunday, August 04, 2013

Christine Presents: “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!” ― C. JoyBell C.


Bobble Head Babes!
The Continuing Saga...

Sunday walked with my friend a short 4.2 loop around her house. Seemed as if we didn't do anything. The second Babe is training for an 18k on Saturday.

Monday was a good day, cleaning house then sending my son-in-laws middle brother to Ottawa. Party in the evening was fun, great food, fantastic friends and lots of nostalgia. Hope for the best for Austin and aspiring filmmaker and his girl friend Mel.

Tuesday started out with a 4.5 mile walk to the Aumsville post office with my partner in crime. Wrote a little bit and worked on some blogs. Still trying to catch up from the week before. I'm so... behind.

Wednesday Rogue got a thirty-five minute walk, ran 2.25 miles then had fun at Jazzercise. Did finish my first three pages on my WIP. Thought I might catch up a bit.

Thursday walked Rogue again. Went shopping with my daughter to buy material for her Halloween costume, Merida. Love the film Brave. She's so executed, but looking for a way to make her straight blond hair curly and red. Met with my fellow Rogues Angels and talked about writing.

Friday ran 4.5 miles then lifted weights. Blogged about time, energy, exercise, projects and how to get everything accomplished. Went shopping for bar stools and bought a lamp. Later bought some bar stools on line. I hope we like them. The price was right.

Saturday: Still to come.... Well, now it's almost the end of Saturday. Ran, Jazzed and worked on photoshop. Learned a lot today. Will probably forget by tomorrow.

Counting Down, 16 days until the release of Sweet Sexy Sadie. Release Date August, 20






No comments: