Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just received word that I need to send Highland Song to my editor by the end of the month. So I've got to make next week work better for me than this one. But it's exciting. It has been over a year since I had deadlines. I'm ready. I'll be reading all day and taking notes. I may even take the ms to State next weekend.

If you haven't entered the contest for Februrary, please do. It runs all month. The contest is to tell what city you think is the most romantic. I did have one entry, from my father, no less. He gave me the city that he thought was the least romantic city in the world. Rest assured he won't win.

Remember: If global warming floods the earth, swimmers will rule the world.

Christine

1 comment:

Paty Jager said...

Hi Chris,

It's fun having deadlines! I have to have the first spirit book to my editor by the end of March. It's all written but I want to run though it one more time and she wants a scene taken out! Just what I don't need cutting words! LOL

Good luck on contest entries. Have you been putting your contest out on the reader loops?