Friday, February 08, 2008

This has been a tough week for me. No writing and I'm feeling withdrawal pains. I haven't even found the time to edit. I started a new project in my Personal Finance class and it has taken almost 100% of my school time as well as time outside class. It's been very hectic but I think it will be worth the time I've put into it.

I haven't edited either. My goal was to edit a chapter a day. That certainly didn't happen. But I'm not totally behind either. I am half way through the book because I worked extra hard last weekend.

I'm off to the first day of the distric swim meet. We will do well and hopefully place in the top 3. I'm really proud of the swimmers and all of the hard work they have put into their swimming.

There have been a few entries for the most romantic city in the world. Hopefully more of you will give your opinion.

Happy writing and reading
Christine

No comments: