Wednesday, July 02, 2008

After Gettysburg we drove to Hershey. Hershey is a great place and a surprise for both of us. We had no idea that hiding behind the choclate factory was a rollercoster park. We might have opted to spend an entire day there and enjoy the various rides. But we didnt know and we didn't have the time. So we satisfied ourselves with a visit to the choclate factory and the sweet delights inside.

Well, I didn't work on my book yesterday. I worked on things for everyone else. That is okay though. I plan on giving my new book at least an hour today. I know my heroine is a spy/nurse. She is a staunch unionist even though she lives in the South. She does not believe the south should have left the union. So she works as best she can to help bring the two sides back together without giving away her identity.

No comments: