Monday, November 15, 2010


Welcome CL Kraermer and Cyre Drake. The second interview--wow--I can't wait to meet all the characters of Dragons.


Dragons Among Us by CL Kraemer

In a human world where most two leggeds are oblivious to day-to-day changes around them, shapeshifters and dragons must find a way to live without discovery.

Cyre Drake is a very young full blooded European dragon living in Mt. St. Helens.

I understand you first appeared back in 1999. Can you tell us about that?

My introduction to the world was in a story bearing my name. It’s where I first met [cheeks turning a deep green gray] Aleda. She’s really pretty and has beautiful… eyes.

The August release of Dragons Among Us seems to pick up the thread of your story.

Yes. You get to see how Aleda and I met in more detail and how things happened after our first meeting.

You blush every time Aleda’s name is mentioned. Is she someone special to you?

Uh, uh, I guess you could say so. I’ve never had any friends so it was nice to meet someone near my age who didn’t scream and faint every time I talked to her.

You and Aleda attended a conference tackling problems in the shifter/dragon world. Do you think you’ll be able to offer some solutions?

I think between the two of us we’ll be able to brainstorm some usable possibilities. There are many others working on solutions, too. The problems involve all the world.

Will we be seeing you again soon?

I’m set to appear in Dragons Among the Eagles. I think it might be released summer of 2011. You’d have to ask my writer.

No comments: