Monday, March 05, 2012

It's Monday Again




Let's do it! It's Monday again and I have a long, long list of things to do. Well, I'm inching my way through the list. I have written the second of three blogs for today. Then I have to read thirty pages of the book I am editing. I actually hope to read more than thirty pages. One can always hope. This doesn't sound like a lot but then those are the most prevalent things. I also have to think of fun blogs for tomorrow on two of my three blogs I post on. Why do I have so many blogs? hmm... I'm crazy I guess.

Well, I'm going to leave this one.

How is your Monday going?

What is on your list?

Anything fun?


Contest
Leave a comment and enter to win one of the giveaways below.




Prizes:

$10.00 Starbucks e-GC
copy of my novella Star Crossed
copy of my novella The Gift
$5.00 Rogue Phoenix Press Gift Card

Happy St.Patrick's Day

No comments: