Monday, March 12, 2012

Safari Moon Is Now Officially On Tour

It's Monday March 12th and Safari Moon is on tour. Safari is my first contemporary novel and instead of writing as Christine Young I am writing as AnnChristine.


Source: google.com via Chris on Pinterest


So the clock is me this morning in part due to Daylight Savings and in part due to the fact I have to get up and go to work. (In my case not a usual happening because I am a substitute teacher.)

Today I am at A Writers Life  http://carolineclemmons.blogspot.com/

Please stop by and read the interview and please leave a comment. I love to hear from all my readers and I love to meet new ones.

GIVEAWAYS DURING THE TOUR


* A Safari Moon bookmark to one randomly drawn commenter at every stop.
* ebook copy of The Gift (part of A Valentine Anthology) and Star Crossed (part of St. Patricks Day anthology) to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
* One commenter during the tour will win the right to have a character named for them in her next release--either Ghost Dance (a western historical romance) or Rebel Heart (science-fiction romance)
* Two randomly drawn commenters during the tour will each win a $25.00 GC to Starbucks
* The host with the most comments (excluding the author's and the host's) will win a $15 GC to Starbuck


A safari is an adventure and Solo and Nyssa certainly have had their share of them. They have travelled all over the world taking photographs of different animals. In this novel they have travelled to the Alaskan wilderness to photograph wolves.



On this blog I am also hosting a contest. Winners will be drawn on St. Patricks Day and announced as soon as possible. Just leave a comment and you will be entered to win.

Contest



Leave a comment and enter to win one of the giveaways below.




Prizes:

$10.00 Starbucks e-GC
copy of my novella Star Crossed
copy of my novella The Gift
$5.00 Rogue Phoenix Press Gift Card

Happy St.Patrick's Day



No comments: