Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What If Wednesday: You Won the Lottery?





This is a picture of the Agra pink diamond, 32.34 carats, worth about $7 million dollars.

If you won a lottery, what would you do with the money? Would you spend it on something frivolous? Give some away to charity? Invest? Lend it to people who were suddenly and inexplicably your friends?

I think I would do a little of all but lend it to "friends".  I know I would fix up my house. It is, after all, 24 years old and almost everything in it is tired. I would probably buy another prius a newer model of course. After that I think I would invest just about everything. Oh, I forgot about charities. There are so many charities that need money, but I do believe I would find one that benefited teenagers or younger children.

What would you do with lottery winnings?





I forgot about travel. How on earth could I forget one of my passions?



No comments: