Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday: It's Here Again





So, I know my Monday will be great! But I'm not doing all of this, at least not until Jazzercise tonight. My husband and youngest daughter will be home tonight. They have driven cross country from Brooklyn, New York. Each nigh/day was a 10-15 hour drive. My lands, I don't think I would ever want to drive again.

Monday for writing, I'm hoping to edit more of Rebel Heart. I need to get it ready for its end of June release. I think all my blogs for this week are written. So then what...? Free time? That sounds delightful but my mind and body don't know what free time is.

For the rest of the week? I'm looking forward to the Senior Career Day interviews. I volunteered at the high school I just retired from to interview seniors and grade them. I certainly hope they give me a good set of questions.

What does your week look like?

Lots of plans or is it pretty much the same.

Look to another contest. Still trying to figure out what to give away.


No comments: