Monday, September 24, 2012
Fill In The Blanks Monday
1. My favorite college football team is Oregon State OS because I graduated from OS. I won't say how many years ago. Of course it was called OSU back then.
2. My favorite fall color is orange. I love the color of autumn leaves. This is my favorite season too.
3. My favorite genre is historical romance. I love going back in time and reading about different eras. I sometimes wondered if I lived in some of my favorite time periods.
4. Something I have been learning lately I have been learning so much about the internet. I've joined triberr and I am a member of 4 tribes. One of the tribes I inadvertently set up when I was trying to join. I am chief of this tribe with only one member.
5. The first romance book I ever read was A Pirate's Pleasure by Heather Graham. The book was given to me by my mother-in-law. Needless to say I fell in love with this book and have read romance ever since.
6. My favorite workout is Jazzercise. I've tried Zumba and group power as well as spinning but I alway go back to Jazzercise. I started Jazzercise thirty-one years ago. Whew... and I've never stopped. There were a few years when I went 8-10 times a week. Oh for the days where I had so much extra time.
7. Something I am proud of my children. All three have grown up to be independent happy adults. They are very special to me.
Can you fill in the blanks?