Saturday, February 11, 2012

Romance and Spring





I know, I know it is not spring yet. There are still parts of the country receiving snow. But here in Oregon there are many times February is more spring like than the actual season. There are sunny days, sometimes more than the rainy ones and at times we reach temperatures into the sixties. Alas today did not reach sixty but I think it was close.

I like to look at pictures and find the inspiration in them for a story, a scene or even for the characters in my books. This picture carries my mind away to peaceful spring days, chatting with my love and feeling so very peaceful. It is relaxing as if the two people have nothing better to do than to gaze into each others eyes. Ok, ok that might be a bit too fanciful--but still--don't you think young lovers still do that?

What do you see in this picture?

No comments: