Sunday, June 24, 2012

Birthday Fun


Source: etsy.com via Angela on Pinterest


Yesterday was my 2 year old granddaughter's birthday party. What fun but hectic too. Abbi received lots of fun presents. She had cousins at the party and grandparents galore. We expected rain but had lots of sunshine and could sit out on the deck. The next granddaughter birthday party will be in Disney Land in November. More fun, and hopefully all her relatives will be there to enjoy the fun and excitement.

It's been two weeks since the Psycho deer mauled and chased my poor dog. He is finally used to the he has had to wear. But I think he will get the darn thing off today. I know he gets the stitches out. With the stitches gone he won't have anything to chew. So logically speaking, I think he will get the hood off too.

I hope to get lots of writing done today. I think I finally know where my WIP is going. So maybe I can it down on paper.

Next week I will be editing another book for RPP. Hope it goes as quickly as the last one. Of course I've got to work on my zodiac signs. What comes after Gemini?

No comments: