Thursday, December 27, 2007

Because of a high school swim meet and several hours to convert meter times to yard times then post on the high school web sight, Lainie is still hanging by her fingernails on a slippery wet ledge. Will she plunge to the raging river below and make the hero rescue her or will he pull her to safety? Will the horrid English soldiers catch up to them and kidnap Lainie taking her to the English general who has put a bounty on her head?

I'm hope I'll find out tomorrow. Since I write by the second flashing by and not by a very clearly plotted outline sometimes I don't know what is going to happen until it all plays out. I suspect the characters will take over and decide for me.

So, do your characters decide what is going to happen or do you?

Christine

No comments: