Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've been able to sit down and write anything. I didn't win. Darn, I didn't win. I knew going to the Eppies, I wouldn't win but I guess I really wanted to win. Maybe next year. At least I finaled. That was something I've never done before. One small step at a time, they always say. Congratulations to Paty who did win. Hooray.

The hero and heroine are off to the new cottage. Will they leave the terrors of London behind them? Or will the assassin follow them to their new home. Will the heroine's brothers make it to America or will the mam ruin all thier plans? And further more is the mam a lady or is she a he. Why is the heroine so darn importatn to the mam? Why is she so important that she or is it he is willing to murder?

Stay tunned for the continuing saga of An Uncommon Thief.

No comments: