Sunday, April 19, 2009

Readers Luncheon yesterday in Portland was fun. We had a great speaker, great food, and lots of great readers. I took some pictures of the Valley Romance crew but didn't think about having someone else take a picture so I could be in one of them. For the first time in three years they had my books. Wow! Thank you Marci, you did a great job. I drove to Portland with Genene. We had super convrsation and we were able to discuss some promotional ideas. I'm looking forward to the next Mid-Valley meeting. See everyone there on Thursday.

2 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hey, Chris!

I had forgotten that you took pictures! I can take a picture of you and use Photoshop to add you to one of these photos. :)

Paty Jager said...

It was fun! See you on Thursday!