Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have set a writing goal for myself. I fully intend to do my best to keep these goals. I am sitting down now at the computer and will read another ten pages of the new anthology. Hopefully I will start writing on the anthology by the end of this week. Setting goals are so important to me. I have always set goals and I don't understand why I stopped. I achieve so much more. My goals are tiny ones. I'm taking baby steps.

I am also intrigued by the story. Last night is the first time I've visited Casey and Kelly and the family feud that may keep them apart. Are they star crossed lovers? Will they end thier lives as Romeo and Juliet did. I don't think so since I have always been a fan of happy endings. But these two lovers will find it difficult to convince their families that theirs is a strong and true love, one that will survive through time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]