Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures, pictures and more pictures.




I know, I know, the dragon has nothing to do with this blog. But I loved this dragon. Maybe I could write a highland story with dragons hmm...

I love pinterest. The fact that I can type in anything and get pictures is wonderful. I can't believe how easy it is. Thank you my youngest daughter for introducing this to me and teaching me how to upload or download, (vocabulary I can't seem to get right) the pictures to my blog. Today I looked for pictures of cliff hanging for my Rogues Angels blog. Eeek and I know why they call it cliff hanging. The reader wants to know what is going to happen next!

And the reader is left on the edge of the cliff.

A must turn the page happening.

I'm getting ready for my goddessfish virtual tour blog to start November 29th. I hope lots of you come by and leave comments. I will be featured at 20 different blogs on 20 different days. I'll be talking about scottish highlanders, men in kilts...wow...their courage, honesty and integrity as well as other characteristics.

Who is your favorite Scotsman? hmm... I think I know who my eldest daughter would pick.
 Oh, the tour is celebrating my rerelease of Highland Honor.

No comments: