Monday, November 14, 2011

the day after




I think these cookies look really good.

The after the party and I'm absolutely, totally, and yes...extremely exhausted. I have worked on business and thought about writing. I have worked on business some more and thought about posting reviews. Yes, I am still working on business and thinking about writing my last virtual tour blog--maybe tomorrow. Now I am still working on business but will finish in about ten minutes. I'm on photo shop creating a spine and back cover for a pod.

After that I'm going to go watch a rerun of the closer, go to jazzercise and workout then I'm going to watch dancing with the stars--go Hope and Max. Maybe tomorrow I will work on something just for me. But with my luck I will probably get a cal to go sub at the high school.

Is next week really Thanksgiving week? OMG, when I'm not teaching, I certainly don't keep  up with the holidays. I didn't even know 11/11/11 was Veterans day holiday until their was no mail. Of course I now have to think about what day of the week it is. I guess that is a good thing.

2 comments:

Anna J. McIntyre said...

Those cookies are adorable...but oh my, what a sugar rush!

Christine Young said...

Amen to that.