Monday, January 16, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love


Source: tumblr.com via Chris on Pinterest


It's suppose to snow tonight. Love to wake up to the white stuff as long as I don't have to drive in it.

It's monday and if I were still teaching, I would absolutely love this Monday. After all, the day would signal a short work week. This time of year was always a bit harrowing, because it was alway a couple weeks before finals and the end of the semester.

Now, no matter what day it is I can do whatever I want. Strangely I find myself working nearly 24/7 and I'm still unable to accomplish everything I want to. But I love every minute. Right now by shoulder is aching because I've been at the computer for too long writing blogs. But I'm still here.

I've set my goals for the year, but I've yet to write them down. I have personal goals as well as business goals. Just as I once taught in personal finance, I have short term, midterm and long term goals. Tomorrow I will write them down. That is not procrastination. No, it is I'm going to go read Safari Moon so I can answer interview questions for my VBT intelligently. LOL.

What are your goals for the new year? Hmmm....

No comments: