Sunday, July 15, 2012

About Me Sunday





I spent time with my parents this weekend. They live in Medford, Oregon. And it was hot. My body has adjusted to the Willamette Valley. I've actually live in Salem longer now. When the temp is a moderate 85 degrees in Salem it is usually at least 10 degrees hotter in Southern Oregon. So we had a lot of heat.

I brought my two and a half year old grand daughter with me. My parents feed birds and they are literally all over the place. Ana loves bird so she really enjoyed watching them eat and fly all over the place.

Heading back today and to family dinner. When I was a child, we always had dinner at my grandmother's house on Sundays. I loved that family time and incorporated it into my families live. We have always had family dinner. When my children grew older, this was the one time we always got together and touched bases. My children span a ten year period so while one was grown and had graduated from college the youngest was still in high school.

Too me family is the most important thing in my life.


My Husband and his three brothers.

1 comment:

Christine Young said...

Well, I posted this ahead of time and unfortunately we didn't make it to Medford.