Sunday, June 30, 2013

Christine Presents: The Bobble Head Babes and the benefits of Frequent Flying


The Continuing Saga...

Frequent Flyer!

I'm a frequent flyer and not in my real life but in my books. Years ago my editor Kate Duffy coined that phrase about me. I can't seem to write a book where the characters don't travel. Well, and we all know the characters write the books.

Oh my, working hard to finish Highland Sunrise by August 20th. (rough draft of course) And I'm eager to get started on Sweet Misbehavin'. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day.

Came back from the gym this morning with a new PR 4.35 miles in forty-eight minutes. Going to work up to 4.5 miles in 48 minutes.

What a week...
The second bobble head babe walked a half marathon yesterday and was ninth in her age group. Now she wants me to walk the full marathon next summer.

IS SHE CRAZY?!

LOL I just shook my head when I read her email. We walked the Portland Marathon about five years ago. I think one was enough for me. We don't have to train to walk a half but the full would be a real challenge and time consuming.

Highland Miracle will be available in about one week. It is a short novella and will be on sale for $2.99.


No excerpt yet.

Are you a frequent flyer?

No comments: