Saturday, December 10, 2011

Girls Sleep Over




Great day today, my son drove north from Eugene with his baby girl to help pick out a tree. Everyone save Relis and Kari were here for the expedition. I stayed home, (I hate the cold) and cleaned house so we could put the tree up.

We spent the afternoon putting on lights and decorating the tree. It isn't as big as some we have had but it is probably at least ten feet tall. (my husband just told me it was eleven feet). We have had a few trees that were six-teen feet. It is a major effort to decorate but so much fun. I collect Santas, so after the tree was up we brought out all of my Santas. There really isn't enough room in the house for all of them.

We watched movies and my older granddaughter all of 2 years and 1 month is staying the night. We have a sleep over. Sometime both girls will be able to spend the night. They have so much fun playing, laughing and running around the house.

Half of my book tour is over. It has been fun and I think cost effective. I have been selling books like crazy, not just the Highland Honor book but all of my books. The wager was just released and it is selling almost as well as the tour book. It has a really great cover.

Still missing Relis though...

Have almost all of my Christmas shopping done.
How about all of you? How are you doing? Or are you one of those who has it finished in July?

No comments: