Saturday, December 03, 2011

My First Grand Daughter Activity



Source: flickr.com via Chris on Pinterest

My littlest grand daughter will be in a Christmas show her daycare is giving for proud parents and grand parents this Thursday. Of course I have to attend this first event even though she will most likely spend the time wanting to go to her parents. I see pictures, lots of pictures. I really thought the first activities would be sports related i.e. t-ball or summer swim league.
Family is such an important part of my life. And my  little grand daughters are the cutest little things (and I'm not prejudiced. However, after my oldest posted a picture of her daughter on facebook, I had to say to myself, when did she become a teenager. LOL she just turned two years old.

So looking forward to Christmas and having all of my family in town. The youngest and her husband will be visiting, home from Brooklyn. We don't get to see them as often as we would like. Funny how I used to say New York.

No comments: