Saturday, December 17, 2011

Liquid Lightning--Power Unchained




Have any of you seen anything as fierce as this?
Someone took the picture so I'm guessing someone saw it. I would have been high-tailing it out of the area if I had any idea this would happen. I know some of you live in parts of the country where lightning is this explosive.

Liquid Lightning--is that anything like "grease lightning?" Utilize the power of the mind--stimulate creativity. Sit down in the chair and do it.

Highland song is the cumulation of my highland series. I am finishing it this week. Look in on the rogues angels blog check in day on Thursday and see if I finished it. LOL. I sure I have completed the edits. I have so much on my plate, I have to reach my goals.

Are goals like liquid lightning? Hmm... interesting thought.


No comments: