Thursday, November 10, 2011

Change of plans


Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest

No IKEA today. Guess we will go tomorrow. So...I'm writing blogs and working on Sharks today. Love the new twist. Will Jacob find the courage to ask Lilly to marry him? Or...will Lilly find true love with a most unlikely man? Hmmm...

And with either choice how do I make it plausible. It's coming along and I hope it all works. But I am going to have to go back to the beginning and fill in the holes.  Believe me, now there are so many gaps and they are large enough to fill a canyon--maybe not the Grand Canyon--it is a novella after all.

I made a commitment to write one Virtual Tour blog a day. First on the agenda is to finish an interview and get it sent off to Marianne at Goddessfish. Love that name and every time I see it, I wonder where they came up with it. Very unique.

No comments: