Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Doubling Up


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest

Today is a double duty day. I plan on finishing 2 blogs for my Virtual Tour beginning November 28th for Highland Honor. Then I need to write at least 2 pages on my April Fools Day anthology. I know how I want it to end, but I'm just not sure how to pull it all together so it seems possible. A lead weight will be off my shoulders when I finish the tour and the anthology.

I can't decide what question I want to answer for the Among the Muses blog. Maybe I will go with: Love before Duty or Duty before Love...hmmm... Is that kind of like which came first the chicken or the egg... don't know.

Then, my walking partner has been back from Hawaii since Friday and I haven't seen her, not entirely my fault. But if I go to Ikea tomorrow, our normal walking day, have our once in a great while Jazzercise dinner with buddies going back 30 years, then a rogues angels meeting, I won't be able to walk. So...I am doubling up today, walk this morning then Jazzercise tonight. I feel tired already.

What are all of you up to today?

No comments: