Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




Eeeekkkkk....... Is that Big Bird?

Well, turkey day has arrived. We have a sunrise over Mt. Hood this morning--gorgeous. The rain won't be coming back until this afternoon. Thankful for that even though I like to watch the rain. I think my walking buddy and I will get a short walk in this morning, another 4.2 miles. Crazy but just about every loop around our homes equals 4.2 miles. LOL. Nice to have a little exercise today, it means one more scoop of mashed potatoes.

I'm so thankful the family is healthy and wishing my youngest daughter could have been here. Yet I'm hopeful she and her husband will find jobs in the northwest and will be able to move back. Although New York is fun to visit, I wouldn't want to live there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: